VYBZ FAMILY RADIO (check me and some guest Dj's out ;) )

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Harlem "n" Philly Gettin it In on This One

Look out for this Club Smash it's in my rotation and I know once you hear it you gonna be requesting this Every time you go to the Clubs.

Who Remembers the Mixtapes when they really were Cassettes, before the CD was popular? In my walk-man  it was DJSNS!!! or RON G!!!!.

Well the SNS name brand is still  here as proven with this  Club Banga, produced by Lil SNS with Guest appearances by State Property's Young Chris and Industry Ghost writer slash hit maker Rico Love. Always Gettin Money is defiantly a Heavy contender for Hip hop club anthem of the 1st quarter in 2k11. With its hard Pounding, head bounce bass line and  witty punch lines. you can expect to hear this in my sets.

This gets the 1ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment